Is it really possible to make money with Wealthy Affiliate?
Since I have started blogging about Wealthy Affiliate, the company, this is the question I get asked the most. And the short answer is, YES. Yes, you can.
I have a confession to make first. I am not a rule breaker. I am a complete wuss and have this odd desire, compulsion even, to always follow the rules and be totally honest, with myself and others. I care. I care a lot about other people, and only want to help.
This is why, when I recommend something, I only recommend products or services I truly believe in.
If I don’t use a product, I will write that in my review.
I Use Wealthy Affiliate. I have been a member for over a year now, and have seen success over and over. I believe in this site, their training, and their community more than anything else in the world, really.
And I definitely would not be promoting it, if I didn’t really think it worked.
Below, I present to you some of the successes that can be found on Wealthy Affiliate. You will notice that there are similar reasons how each person had made their success, and I summarize those near the end of the article, but simply put they involve:
- Dedication to one program at a time
- Commitment to following the training provided and completing the required tasks.
- Having Patience
- Not getting distracted by other products/techniques promising quick money and success.
Some Inspiring Success Stories From Wealthy Affiliate
I take these case studies and images directly from Wealthy Affiliate to illustrate the potential of the system.
Here is a link to a list of a whole lot of success stories at Wealthy Affiliate: New To WA, Want To Quit or Have Doubts? Success Stories Will Show You The Money! (this is an affiliate link by the way). But here are a few of my favourite success stories that I refer to when traffic or profits are coming too slow:
[Here is a link to a new post (Feb 16, 2018) with many success stories – I only just found this one a few minutes ago lol]
Proof in the Pudding #1: VitaliyG’s Success
VitaliyG has been with Wealthy Affiliate a long time. I’m not sure when he started making money, but the fact that he does, and that he is still a member of Wealthy Affiliate, speaks for itself. Here is a snapshot of his 2015 earnings and his advice to replicating this success:
VitalityG’s Advice for Success:
- Do the WA training. If you are promoting Wealthy Affiliate, then link back to the training; as the training basically sells itself.
- Be Patient and Work Your Butt Off.
- Your niche site can make this much if you follow the training and work your butt off.
You can check out his full post and his other posts here: Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
Success Story #2: Brok and Reaching the 10k Month Club
Here is another success story that I like to refer to. It is very inspiring and shows one man’s website evolvement over a year, after joining WA as a Premium member. Click below to read the full article, but in a few short points:
Brok attributes his success to:
- Investing in Wealthy Affiliate
- Working Hard
Sucess Proof from only one year with WA:
- An increase in site traffic from 500 visitors a day to over 3000 a day
- An increase in site’s profit from approximately $350 a month to $3900 a month (his October profit)
In November 2017, Brok joined the 10k a month club and is now making over $10,000 per month. In his last update, he reported a January monthly earning of $13,4000.
Here is the link to the full post: Should I Take Advantage Of The Black Friday Deal? My 1 Year Results
It just goes to show that true success takes time; you have to have patience, commit, and work out, and eventually, you will see results.
Success Story #3: IveTriedThat and Achieving 10 Million Visitors
IveTriedThat (Steve) is another longtime member and sums up his success in one short sentence:
“I create content and publish new articles to my site 5x per week.”
That’s it, he says. That’s all there is to it.
Read about IveTriedThat and his success on this post: 10.5 Million Visitors Have Visited My Site.
Check out Steve’s awesome site I’ve Tried That, and see what a Super Affiliate site looks like, plus learn a ton!
A Few Testimonials:
Below are a few testimonials taken from the Wealthy Affiliate Website about the Core Training:
From WA Bootcamp Phase 1:
From WA Bootcamp Phase 7 (final phase?):
Keys To Online Success:
Over and over again, the same recommendations for success come up from Wealthy Affiliate:
- Make a Commitment to your chosen proven program.
- Follow the Wealth Affiliate Core Training (either Bootcamp or Certification)
- Don’t get Distracted by other programs or get-rich-quick schemes.
- Be Patient – this is a long-term business venture, not a get-rich-quick scam.
- Post on your website regularly and consistently with excellent, quality, and helpful content
- preferably 3 times a week, if you want success in the shortest amount of time.
- 2 x week is the next best thing
- 1 x week is great too, but expect results to be a bit slower
- less than once a week is possible, but will take a long time to build up a great site. Just expect results to be slower.
- Or 5x a week if you want 1 Million visitors a year eventually 🙂
I hope this gives you a good idea of the type of success which is achievable through joining Wealthy Affiliate. This is not a get rich scheme or scam. This is about working hard and for long enough in order to see phenomenal results.
If you give it 100% and don’t give up, follow the training, and post regularly, you will achieve the results you are seeking.
Wealthy Affiliate will give you all the tools and support you need in order to get there.
Or if you’d like more information, head over here and check out my full Wealthy Affiliate Review.
I’d love to hear your feedback or comments on Wealthy Affiliate, even if you are a current member. Please leave them below, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.